Are you the golfer that is always on the phone capturing memories of our golf trip? Then you could be a Pam’s Golf Travel Influencer!
We want our customers to experience your Ocean City golf vacation through your eyes. Show us the courses you played, where you stayed, the restaurants you dined at and the nightlife you enjoyed while on your trip. Simply document each day of your next Pam’s Golf Trip with pictures and videos, submit them to us and win a shot of being on the cover of our Pam’s 2023 Golf Vacation Planner.
Here’s how to make it happen:
Take lots of pictures and videos of you and your group during your trip! The more pictures and videos, the better. We’ve included instructions and tips below how to get the most out of your posts.
Posting to Facebook:
Post pictures and/or videos during your trip to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pamsgolfoc. Or if easier to post to your own personal Facebook page, if posting on your page please check in at “Pam’s Ocean City Golf, Selbyville, DE”, and tag #PamsGolfOC in your posts.
When posting your pictures, please include where you are and if you are at a course, please include your hole number. Please also include a brief description in your post about what you guys are doing so the Pam’s Facebook fans can follow along on your trip. The more details you can provide, the better!
Posting to Instagram:
Post pictures and/or videos during your trip on your Instagram page and tag @pamsocgolf in all your posts. Please make sure to use the hashtags #pamsgolfoc #pamsocgolf #pamsgolf #oceancitygolf
Submitting pictures & videos to Pam’s
Or if you are too busy having fun with your group then save up all your pictures and videos and email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org after your trip. If you have several large files, please email us and we will send you an invite for a photo sharing program.
Tips & Tools On Capturing the Best Photos!
Taking a PlayGolf cover worthy photo:
- Shoot your photos portrait style, not landscaped (portrait fits better on the PlayGolf cover)
- If possible, use a digital camera. Photos will need to be the highest resolution possible to be considered for our 2023 Pam’s Golf Planner. Digital cameras will produce the best hi-res photos over cell phone cameras.
- Try to keep a good portion of the sky in the photo, this will allow for Pam’s to have room to place our planner title PlayGolf Magazine and other text.
- Early morning or late afternoon are the best times to take cover worthy photos
- If you don’t have access to a digital camera, we have included links below for instructions on how to change your phone camera’s resolution.